Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Nov. 2: Another Night in the hospital




We are back in the hospital in Louisville. We are in Kosairs' Children's Hospital, again. Jen noticed that Bella's soft spot was no longer soft. It is filled back up with fluid and when she called the pediatrician, they said to go to the hospital. So we venture into the hospital again. I don't want to sound like a downer but sometimes it is very hard to focus on anything positive. Jen and I have both have our days, good and bad. It is hard to find anything positive in the words brain tumor. We struggle through all of this wondering why our little girl has to go through all of this? But then you look at her and she is laughing and playing with her feet (which she loves). She is the only reason why I have not complained about any of this before. If she is not in pain or crying, then why should I any think about complaining. She is wonderful, beautiful, and the most precious thing that I have ever wrapped my arms around. I used to cry just holding her in my arms because I couldn't believe that she was here and for me to enjoy. Now, we cry for other reasons. I truely understand the phrase, " It is better to have loved than to have never loved at all." I apologize if I sound very negative but today is a bad day for me. But we really love Miss Bella with everything that we can dig out of our human bodies. I really never knew that I could love something so much in such a short amount of time. Everyone please just keep praying for Bella...She is the one needing everyones prayers!

We are in room 413 at Kosairs. The phone number is 502-629-5664 if anyone wants to call or come by. We love everyone so much and are grateful to have everyone's love and support for us. We are very thankful to have Trinity Free Will Baptist as part of our family.

Love everyone,
Jen, JW, and the wonderful Baby Bella

No comments: