Monday, November 14, 2005

Kosair's Hospital is Horrible




Bella had a port put in this morning. Started around 8 am. So today class, we get a math problem. Its not diffucult but the answer suprised me. Here we go: Surgery 45mins to an hour, Recovery 45mins to an hour, and 4hours of fluids. So thats 1+1+4=6..So if start surgery at 8am and the total is for the day is 6 hours. So 8am plus 6 hours. Thats around 2pm, roughly. But for people in the medical field the answer is 6pm.. Thats what time we left the hospital, 6pm. So to recap, the hospital is horrible. We waited the last 4 hours for a guy to come in and say "yeah, her eyes did swell some". I feel bad, sort of, because I sort told the nurse that I would take all of my aggressions out on the doctor. Maybe, I threatened him a little but not to his face. Just enough to scare him. He came pretty soon after that. Anyways, Bella did fine. She is beautiful and wonderful. I wouldn't trade her for anything.


Tuesday, they are supposed to start chemo. Our confindence is very lacking in the oncology department here.

God, if we are supposed to be somewhere else give us a sign! Give us something, let us know. This is my baby girl. I might sound greedy but I really want to keep her here with us. I don't want to give her back! Take this tumor and give it to me. She doesn't need it. She is so small and precious. Let me love her for the rest of my life. I know that you have a plan that I don't understand. I have to except this plan but I don't have to like it. She is the best thing that I have ever done in my life. I have messed up so many times and she has done nothing wrong. So please give us a miracle and cure my baby. Let her be fine. Do what you need to do to me! please just leave her alone!!!!!! We love you and praise you for everything!!!

No comments: