Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Frustrated but she makes me smile


We went to the oncologists today only to hear the same ole' stuff. We feel like we are being jerked around and none of the doctors care about my baby girl. Jennifer did really good. She was very straight foward with the doctors. I bit my tongue because I could feel nothing good wanting to come out of my mouth. If I was talking, we would probably be looking for another doctor right now. For those who don't know, I have a very bad temper that likes to flare its ugly head every once in a while. Well, I feel like crying now. So I leave you with this picture to make you smile. She is so beautiful. I could not have asked for anything more. Look at those big blue eyes. I don't care if she can see me or not. She knows me, she knows my voice, and she knows my facial hair. She is my peaches and cream. She filled every void in my life. She can do the smallest thing and make me laugh. She is my badfish. She is the love of my life.

Rod it is ok for you to come up. I look forward to see you. Rod, you have gained my trust and my love. I appreciate everything that you have done. Thanxs

Love ya
Jen, Jw, and the toe biter Bella

No comments: