Monday, January 02, 2006

No picture today

There will be no picture of Bella today. I will try and describe her beauty to you.

When you see her smile, it makes your day. When she smiles because she can hear voice, you want to cry. When she smiles because she's getting ready to pass gas, you laugh after she passes gas. To describe her beauty is so hard. I don't even know where to begin. She has so many strange things that make her Bella. The way that she wants to lick the side of her car seat, that's Bella. The way she seems to end up with the butt of all her stuffed animal in her mouth, that's Bella. The way that she has taught me so many different life lessons and doesn't even begin to understand that, that's Bella. The way she can make or break your day and not even comprehend any of it, that's Bella. She knows my voice and I know her's. She knows the way that daddy holds her and daddy knows what she feels when she is in his arms. Somehow, she knows to smile when I tell her a joke. Joke: Two men walk into a bar, the third one ducks. She gets it, whether you do or not is a different question. She loves Jen and I in someway that we will never understand. She will grow to understand the love that Jen and I have for her. She is our love. She is our beauty. Somehow, when two uglies get together they make a pretty. Ugly + Ugly =Pretty. I don't get it.

Bella has taught me to love everything. I don't get angry at petty little things anymore
Bella has taught me what is important in life. That Life is important in Life. Live it or lose it.
Bella has taught me to be nicer to people. Everyone has good in them.
Bella has taught me that there are more good people in this world than I had ever imagined.

Love ya
Jen, Jw, and Ragamuffin Rory

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said, Jerry. We enjoyed meeting her last night. She's super!

David

Anonymous said...

Jerry,& Jen as I set here trying to type a word of encouragement nothing comes to mind and no we don't know how you feel but we must trust that God does. It is normal to have all those feelings that you are experiencing.Bella is truly a candle in the wind.Her light is so strong and yet so weak.Just know that you aren't the only person to feel like you do.May God grant you grace.We love you all. Linda C