Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Chemo Tuesday




Tuesday has become, at least in my head, the day in which the doctors choose to inject poison into my little baby to make her better. We go in there like nothing is wrong and we watch as they put the needle into her port. She can't feel that because of the numbing cream but I'm sure she feels everything else. She is so good down at the doctors office. I sit and I watch all of the other kids in the office. I wonder what is wrong with this one or that one. I guess I will never know. Its like the one place where no one wants to talk about their illness. They just want to be kids or parents of a healthy boy or girl. You can see the pain in everyone's eyes. I wonder if you can see it in my eyes or am I doing a good job covering it up. If you can't see it, its there! Its all through my body!

Bella is doing good! She is loving, laughing, and lolligagging!!! She is my love, my angel, and my life!!

Love ya
Jen, Jw, and Boogie Bella

No comments: