Monday, October 02, 2006

Cookbooks Have Arrived!


For those of you who don't know, my mother-in-law, Elizabeth Dale, has put together a cookbook which we are selling to raise money for Bella's medical expenses. The cookbooks have some amazingly delicious recipes (all of which are very low in fat and calories) and have cooking/baking tips. In addition, and I think this is the best part, there are pictures of Bella throughout! Cookbooks are selling for $10. If you want a cookbook mailed to you, we are charging $2 for shipping and handling. Now, I know I'm a little biased, but they look fantactic and would make great Christmas gifts. If you're interested, please contact me at badfishbella@gmail.com.

And as always, thanks to all of you for your love and support!

Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you dont have one of these you really dont know what you are missing.love nana