Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Forever and Always




This past Friday was the one year anniversary of Bella's tumor diagnosis. So I decided to do something that would forever connect me to Bella - I got her footprint tattooed on my tummy. As of right now, her future is still uncertain, so I wanted to have a part of her with me no matter what happens. She will always go where I go and be with me till the day I die if only in tattoo form. When you are faced with the possibility of losing someone you love so much, you try to find ways to hold on to them for as long as possible. I guess I figured that if faced with the reality of having to say goodbye to her physical self that I would have a piece of her spirit always with me.

Jerry, too, has tattooed a part of Bella on him - her name. He had me write out her name and used that for his tattoo.

Please continue to pray for our lovely and sweet Bella.

Jen, JW, and precocious Bella

3 comments:

DAVID C. PRICE said...

Haven't forgotten about you guys. We pray for you every day and I hope to chat soon. Love the cookbook. We haven't cooked anything yet, but that's really beside the point, now isn't it? Hope you're doing well. If I don't get you first, give me a buzz soon.

David.

Anonymous said...

Hey there Bella, Just wanted to let you know you are in my heart everyday. I pray for you and check this site everyday to see how you are. You are beautiful. I love the cookbook!!!! The pics are wonderful.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that everyone loves my baby bella and her simply bella cookbook. I was with Jennifer when she got this awesome tatoo. If I ever find out what I want it will go on my back!!!!Nana