Monday, November 17, 2008

Nothin' Slowin' Her Down


Bella never ceases to amaze me. She has done very well with her chemo so far. The only change I've noticed is that she is not sleeping as well. Most of Thursday night was spent mainly in the TV room with her wanting to play and do her little flips from my lap. Friday she did much better, but Saturday and Sunday she, again, wanted to get up more than once. Needless to say, I'm pretty tired, but have had my helpers. Bella's Nana came over yesterday to watch her so that I could get some rest. We'll see how round two goes....

2 comments:

Netta said...

We are continuing to lift you and Bella up in our prayers!

Anonymous said...

She is Bella....that says it all. Just trying to keep mom on her toes I think is her mission. We miss that beautiful face..Give her big kisses and hugs from us...

Monica