Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bella, what did that boy say?



When I picked Bella up at school today, her teacher had a very interesting report to give me. During circle time, Bella started laughing out loud, and if you know Bella, she laughs loud. When the teacher looked in Bella's direction, it appeared that what was making Bella laugh was a certain boy sitting next to her. He apparently had whispered something in her ear. Well, most of the kids had never heard Bella laugh, so in their delight, they began laughing too. It became so racous that the teacher just had to stop and enjoy the show. Now, what I want to know is.....what did that boy say to Bella? I've asked her and she won't tell me! I don't know what I'm going to do with her.

Pray for me 'cause I'm not ready for boys yet!

Jen and Giggly Bella

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen-

I want to know what the boy said too. I knew it woudn't be long before she had the boys attention...she is to sweet to not. And sounds alittle like a class leader.....what a wonderful story

Netta said...

mmmmm BOYS! Oh my goodness! Thanks for sharing such a sweet story!

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest story!! Big Girl Bella~~the flirt! She takes after her Auntie G after all! Lots of Love, Auntie Gina

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,

What a great story--glad to hear that Bella is enjoying preschool! Beau likes it, too--he's one of those troublesome boys because he got in trouble for kissing the girls!

Melissa

Anonymous said...

what beautiful pictures of Bella!!!
from your Georgia reader.....