Friday, February 10, 2006

I Can't Take the Pain




The last time that I wrote about how I felt, some people wanted me to go talk to someone. I have no desire to talk to anyone except this computer and Jennifer. So, I am going to write on how bad of a week I have had. Its your choice to read on or not. I will tell you that Bella is doing well. She has us wrapped around every finger. Go figure.

We went to chemo on Tuesday. Jen asked the doctor a question. . I have went since Tuesday and all I can hear is that doctor saying his answer. I didn't know that a heart could break so many times. I hear it at work. I haven't really even talked to anyone at work this week. They all just leave me alone. Thanks. Its better than the ones you think you can talk and you can't. People ask we are doing? Just let us tell you fine. Its easier that away. Some people as soon as you say the truth, its an immediate exit. No one knows what to say. Maybe, I don't want to hear anything. I just want someone else to listen.

Bella is supposed to have another surgery on Monday. They will drain fluid from her cyst and around her head. Jen and I are starting to discuss when enough is enough. Not a topic for the dinner table. Welcome to our world. This is tearing us apart on the inside. I can see it in her eyes and she can see it in mine. We will make it through all of this.

Love ya
Jen, Jw, and the little hippie Rory

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear all of this. What a terrible shame ... and so many why's? I hope that you stay strong ... I can't imagine going through what you are going through each day ... but you have already proven to be stronger than I. I pray for your family ... and I never even considered myself religous. I pray for Bella ... even though I've never met her. Stay strong for Bella ... she needs her Mommy and Daddy.

Good Luck with everything.

Anonymous said...

Since I have been introduced to this website, I can't stay away. I am from Glasgow and went to school with you...I pray for Bella and your family. Each day brings a different prayer for you guys. The love you show for each other as a couple and as a family is amazing. I have no words of wisdom because I don't know what you are going through....but you have given so many people encouragement in ways you will never know. I have passed this website to many people and asked for their prayers for your family. God bless you and your precious Bella.