Monday, March 16, 2009

Memorable Monday, Part 1

Bella is famous for getting up early. This morning, she decided to rise and shine at 4:30 a.m. I listened to her for about a half hour then got up with her. My great plan was to lay with her on the couch for the next hour until my alarm when off. Well, she got a little fussy because I would not give in to her demands and off to her room she went.

At six o'clock my alarm went off. And I kid you not, she must have scooted out of her bed like she was tied to a rocket because she was out of her room in two seconds flat. It was hilarious to listen to her. I guess she was doing her form of running. You would have thought she had been set free from jail.

So I get out of bed and tell her that I'm going to go take my shower. She said, "Yes" with a little attitude as if to say, "I know, mom, I'm not an idiot. You always get in the shower when you first wake up." So I'm in my shower scrubbing on my face when from the other side of the shower curtain I hear a shrill squeal. I about peed my pants. Bella had made it into my bathroom and was very excited with the fact that she had found me. Well, we laughed for an entire ten minutes.

I hope all of you have had as good a start to your week as Bella and I have.

Love to all,

Jen and cruisin' Bella

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in tears!!! I am so happy and proud of big girl Bella. Love the fancy jeans, too. She was struttin' her stuff down the hallway. Love ya! Gina

Netta said...

That is great.....but Jen.... do you shower with your pants on? hehehe

jennybean said...

Hi Jen - loved the video of her cruisin' the school and am cracking up/crying all at the same time about Bella finding you in the shower. What a neat little person you're raising!

Anonymous said...

You can't hide from her. I can just see you 2 laughing. She is way 2 smart. love nana