Thursday, November 16, 2006

Backwards in Time but somehow moving forward




So every once in awhile I like to make a list of everything that Bella has gone through, just so I don't forget. Its a good way to keep me up to date with everything and not forget anything. I will probaby forget something.

1. Brain Tumor
2. Shunt surgery
3. Brain surgery
4. Shunt was revised
5. Cyst drained from the tumor
6. Port put in
7. 2 seizures- one month apart
8. Numerous MRIs and Cat scans
8. Pet scan
9. 2 different kinds of chemo for a year
10. 4 different medications daily
11. 3 shots during the weeks of chemo
12. living with me
13. Numerous hospital stays
14. Physical Therapy, Vision Therapy, Occupational Therapy
15. Blind(yep, she can't see)

My heart still hurts but I have my baby. Thats what gets me through the day. She is why I wake up every morning.
She is why I go to work. She is why I have done everything.

Love ya
Jen, jw, and Brave Baby Bella

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bella you are so little yet so brave! I do believe that every time I see a picture of you I see angels all around!! You are such an angel put here on earth for a great big purpose!! Bella, always remember that God loves you.

Anonymous said...

I had a blast making T-shirts for the concert last night --- my friends and I are so excited for Bellaroo2!


Seeing her was amazing. That is the most beautiful baby I have ever laid eyes on.

Anonymous said...

So many trials for such a young person. Through all of this, you have been such a blessing. I love to hear your sweet little laugh. You are such a happy baby!!! I love you soooo very much!!! You are my christmas miracle again this year. alove nanna