Saturday, May 27, 2006

TIRED




I'm tired of worrying all of the time. I'm tired of worrying when she doesn't sleep all night. I'm tired of worrying when she does sleep all night. I'm tired of worrying when she cries. I'm tired of worrying when she doesn't cry. I'm tired. Jen's tired. We're both exhausted. We are ready to just love her all of the time and give up all of the worrying. We worry about the stupid little things now. Its part of our nature now.

Peace be with you,
Jen, Jw, and I'm the boss Bella

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can remember going to the pediatrician one time with Carmen and I was exhausted. My sweet little High Maintenance girl had been ill for a few days. The doctor told me that I was doing a good job and I just sat there and cried. Being a parent is a job that is full of trials and worries. I am sure that in your situation it is even more so..... but you and Jen ARE doing a great job. Bella is loved and cared for by the best :) Keep up the good work and remember--> try to take care of yourselves !!! We are praying for you....

Leonetta

chicken lips said...

I just want to thank everyone for their words of encouragement. Sometimes I don't feel like I'm doing everything that I can for her. But then I see her progress with therapy and I realize that I must be doing something right. Of course, I have to keep in mind that she is a tough little bird and will overcome any obstacles that come her way. That's my little chicken lips!

Jen

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»