Monday, May 15, 2006

countdown to the Birthday...2 days




Hard to believe that its almost been a year. What a very long and winding road it has been. It has been a very rewarding year with Bella. She has taught me, changed me, and molded me into what I am now. She has taught me to love, care, and what is really important in life.


It has also been a very difficult year for Jen and I. We both can still cry at any point in the day. Bella was sick a couple of weeks ago, I didnt' realized how tired we really are. We are both mentally and physically exhausted. Day to day task seem to be the hardest to get done. Everything seems very difficult and draining. Neither one of us want to do anything with out the baby. We both have fear of what could happen. We don't like leaving her alone anymore. Our lives revolve around the little tike.

Love ya
Jen, Jw, and Zantac Baby Bella

No comments: