Sunday, April 09, 2006

Unforgetable you




We went to Kosair's on Friday evening. Bella wasn't wanting to eat anything. Everytime she did eat, she would vomit. So, why would you want to eat? She wasn't her normal self on Friday or Saturday. Not eating, laughing, and rarely crying. Fast forward to Sunday morning. She is finally eating, laughing, and crying. Since all of this has happened, I have learned one medical term- I don't know. I wish that worked in my job. Keep Jen and I in your prayer. We have a lot of difficult decisions ahead of us.

Love ya
Jen, Jw, and Booger Bella

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jerry, Jen and Beautiful Bella. I just wanted to say "Hang in there!" I don't know how you feel 'cause I've never been through anything like this with my children, but I know Bella's a fighter! Love you all!!!

Anonymous said...

What a precious picture of Bella! We will be praying so much for all three of you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jerry, Jen and Bella,
We don't know each other but I look at your blog every day. I can't imagine what it would be like to have a "sick" child. I am a big fan of Bella's and I think of her every day. The 3 of you make up a very strong family unit, I'm inspired by your strength. I'm sending big warm hugs your way.