Monday, December 19, 2005

Tooth Fairy





So if the tooth fairy comes and picks up your teeth when they fall, who puts the teeth into your mouth? I would really like to take to that character. Bella has something to say to them. She is getting one, maybe two, teeth right now. It makes her a little more sassy but we still love her.

This is a picture of the wagon that Nana and Papaw bought for her. Dacia did the artwork on it. We thank you for all of the hard work and time that you put into it. Give Carson and Callie a big ole kiss from me.

Bella is a little pooper and she loves every minute of it. She makes friends whereever she goes. She has that good energy that everyone loves.

Love ya
Jen, Jw, and Full of Spunk Rory Isabella Shoemaker

2 comments:

Kami said...

Found you guys by accident. I will be thinking about you and your precious baby, and I will go hug mine tight! ((((HUGS))))

Anonymous said...

Yo-dee-doe, mofo! Left you an email awhile back, but it was an older address. Thanks for the Christmas postcard. I've been checking in to the blog every couple days--I'm glad to see you keep it updated. Give Bella a big hug from me, even though she doesn't have a clue who I am. Take care of yourselves, and call sometime when you're not busy.