Thursday, August 05, 2010

What is that I see? Is that a big girl starting kindergarten?




















Bella had a great day on Tuesday. She started kindergarten!!!! I went with her to class and hung out for a few minutes. She was a little quiet, but I think she was just trying to figure out all the new voices she heard around her. When it was time for me to leave, I told her "Have a great day!" Bella got all excited and said, "Yes!" So far she has had art, music and library during the time set aside for Specials. She has been able to play with her new Braille writer and loves to hit the space bar to hear it ding. And today she had Morning Meeting where all the students congregate first thing in the morning for announcements. You can see her in front sitting on the floor on her red carpet square. I think this is going to be an excellent year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...



Feel free to visit my website ... How To Win The Lottery
My page :: http://lottery-how-to-win.com/lottery-software