Monday, October 19, 2009

It's MRI time again

So this MRI is cursed. I'm just convinced that it is cursed. Bella had her first MRI October 7th. The following week I get a call saying that they lost her MRI of the brain but that they had the one of her knees. I just think they forgot to do the scan of her brain to tell you the truth. So we had to go last Friday to do the MRI over. This morning I get the news that the original radiologist thought the tumor had grown. Fortunately Bella has an oncologist who is very thorough. He had a second radiologist, one who specializes in reading scans of the brain, look over Friday's scans as well as the past MRI's. The final determination is that the tumor has not grown and what was being read as growth was not growth at all. So after a very long day I'm just thankful to have a little peace and quiet. And I also have to say a special thank you to all my friends and loved ones who have given me a huge amount of support today.

Thanks everyone!

Love Jen and Bella

1 comment:

Netta said...

Thanking God for NO GROWTH!!!!! Glad that day is over for you both!