Monday, September 14, 2009

Bella and Her ABC's

Bella is doing an amazing job in her second year of preschool. She has settled in and is hard at work being a kid, enjoying her classmates, and learning tons of new things. She has stayed very healthy with the exception of a urinary tract infection which caused her to miss one treatment of her chemo Avastin. She is talking my head off and just now said, "More please" so that I would give her more Cheerios.

I hope you enjoy the video below. As you can see, Bella is quickly learning her ABC's.

Love and peace to all,

Jen and Bella

7 comments:

JD said...

Wow! That's incredible. She just keeps progressing more and more every day, doesn't she? I'm so happy to see her personality coming out--she's such a bright, bubbly little thing.

High five!

Anonymous said...

Oh Jen....that just made my day! And made me sad cause she isn't here in Louisville with us! I SO miss bella and her mommy! I can't get over how big she has gotten and her personality is a hoot! Give her a big hug and kiss from us. We would love to see you girls!

The Deans

Anonymous said...

such a wiz at learning new things. she totally amazes me every day. and that red hair!!!!! such a spit fire. wow shes beatuiful. wonder who she looks like.?
love nana

Mary Lesousky said...

Hi Jennifer
Just checking in with you and Bella. How smart is she saying her ABC's. I am glad that she is doing sooo well. Hope school is going well this year. Oh and I loved hearing her say "whatever".
Missed you guys at the family retreat.
Mary
(VIPS)

Netta said...

She is such a southern Lady :) I love the "I"! She is beautiful Jen :)

Anonymous said...

I finally was able to view this and I'm in tears!!! I'm so proud of big girl Bella! Love, Auntie Gina

Anonymous said...

We were blessed by watching and listening to Miss Bella say her ABC's. Thanks for sharing. Nathan just kept saying Wow!!!

The Shelton's