Sunday, October 19, 2008

Woof, Meow, Moo



Bella girl is getting to be so big. She can now "meow," "bark," and "moo" with the best of them. She is starting to cruise a little around my coffee table and is crawling over things. School has been a bit of a challenge because she's not rocked at all. There isn't even a rocking chair in the classroom. However, she loves circle time when the teacher plays music and has the class sing songs and dance. Bella will do her shimmy shake dance and keep the beat by bouncing her feet while sitting in her chair.



Recently Bella had her hair cut professionally for the first time. We started out with her sitting in the chair but had to put her in my lap because she was so upset. We ended with hair all over the two of us. In the end it was all worth it. Bella's hair looks much thicker now.



Other than school and haircuts, Bella and I were busy traveling down to Atlanta to see my Georgia family. We had a fantastic time. My dad and I went to an exhibit called "Dialog in the Dark" which is an exhibit that immerses you in the world of the visually impaired. You walk through the whole exhibit "blind." For the tour, there are no lights and you have to navigate through different scenes and experiences. I have a whole new outlook on Bella's world and what she must have went through when she first went blind.

I would just like to ask that you keep us in your prayers. Bella has an MRI in early November, and if it turns out well, then she will be able to go off chemo in December.

Jennifer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see how well things are going for you and Bella. She is such a beautiful little girl. And she has gotten so big. I have really missed talking with you and visiting with her. We think about and pray for you guys still.

Monica

Anonymous said...

Remember my dream! (Bella and I were arguing over paint colors!) Im so happy to hear of your wonderful appt. Her haircut looks cute, too!~~ Auntie G