Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Bella the Cupid


Bella has played matchmaker and we didn't even know it. A nurse at Bella's pediatrician's office and another member of the staff have come together all because of our sweet little girl. Bella had blood drawn at the pediatrician's office this summer and the person taking the blood needed help. So the nurse came in to help and came into contact with latex which she's allergic to. So the staff member drawing Bella's blood checked up on the nurse a few days later and they started talking. The rest, as they say, is history.

This incident has me thinking. Maybe I could rent Bella out to be a matchmaker. If you are needing a love connection, let me know. Bella's hourly rate is one box of Cheerios.

On that note, Bella and I would like to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day.

Ciao,
Jen and Cupid Bella

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Bella has found her calling! She may have done this more than once, you know? (wink, wink!)

chicken lips said...

Hey that's what I keep hoping for. Only time will tell. (wink, wink!)

Anonymous said...

...everything in God's time, right?