Tuesday, July 18, 2006

HIppie




Thanks to all of the Isabellites for the yard sale on Saturday. Thanks to everyone who came and helped!!! Everything was a success. A big special thanks goes out to the Isabellites with the human given names of Gina, Randell, Will(ha, ha), and Caroline for everything. You really don't know how much it means to us. Thanxs!!! If Randell was here, I would give him a big ole' hug and kiss(sweet). Tell Michael, I said hi.....

Love ya
Jen, Jw, and hippie hippie shake Bella

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer and Bella,
I'm so glad to have gotten to meet the two of you at Gina's the day before the big yard sale. I wish I could have been there the day of the sale. I understand it was a big success! Bella certainly is a beautiful little girl. Jennifer, you are so brave. Anne Balcom (Gina's friend)

Anonymous said...

Yes a mighty big thanks to Gina and all of her friends and family that helped and donated things from Bella's nana from Glasgow.I wish the media had of been there and this had been on the news. Everyone would have seen the good that the young have in their hearts!!!Lots of hippie love your way. Love Nana