Monday, June 26, 2006

Time Alone






Time alone only makes things worse. You have way to much time to think about everything. Like the drive into work or laying down at night to go to sleep. I know that she is doing fine. But it goes through my mind the what ifs. You go from one scenario to the next. Usually ending up at the worst one. Or you hear a song and the lyrics make you tear up because you know what their talking about. Even if you really have no idea what they are talking about.

Love ya
Jen, Jw, and Big Girl Bella

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I can be surrounded by people, yet feel all alone. It is hard to be upbeat when you see babies younger than Bella who are more advanced physically. I wonder if she will catch up or if she will never totally recover from all the surgeries and all the damage the tumor and pressure have caused. I can handle the blindness, but I don't know if I can handle the possibility of her not fully developing mentally. I will love her no matter what, but I pray that she will be able to live independently one day.

Jen

Anonymous said...

Everytime I see this Baby of Wonder I am amazed. If we honestly think about it, none of us know out future or what the next minute will bring. We just have to be happy and live our lives to the fullest. The past 3 years of my life has been a circus. I feel like a clown all dreesed up and sometimes with a fake smile. But when I see what this baby can do, my smiles are all REAL!! hang in there and know that we love ya!! Love Nana and Pappaw and Buffy!!!